Re: [jetty-users] Persistent connections with Opera

Hey,

okay, that's all to be checked on Opera's side assuming that there's no bug - as far as i can see.

Maybe you can use Sysinternals ProcMon to further examine whether Opera is actively clsing the connection.

Besides, I have no more ideas on this, sorry.

Regards
Andreas

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Mario Georgiev <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:56, AS Maps <as.maps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Mario,
>
> two questions;
> 1. Are you in offline mode?

No, the browser is not in offline mode.

> 2. What is the value of the following opera setting?
> opera:config#Performance|NoConnectionKeepalive
> (See http://www.opera.com/support/usingopera/operaini/#performance for
> reference)

No Connection Keepalive option is not checked. I guess that means it
will create persistent connections.

--
Regards,
Mario Georgiev