Re: [jetty-users] Adding Credential Types?

Looks very interesting. Unfortunately after a quick search it appears no browsers are supporting this yet. For my application that's not a big deal as it's a JAX-RS web service with Jetty 7 on one end and Apache HttpComponents Client on the other. It will be some time before I'm ready to make a final decision on this, but I may just implement it on both ends and submit patches to the projects. At a glance it looks pretty trivial to implement.

Guy: You appear to be entirely correct, this would need to be done as patches to the server for the reasons you stated.

Thanks!
- stephen.g.walizer - sgw@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Nov 5, 2011, at 1:05 AM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

> Whoops.
> Sorry.
>
> That is no longer a proposal.
> It's got a formal RFC assigned to it now - http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5843
> Additional Hash Algorithms for HTTP Instance Digests

Back to the top