[jetty-users] Jetty 7.5.3 Logging Question

I am running a basic install of Jetty 7.5.3 with Solr. I've set
JETTY_HOME and I'm seeing all my solr logs going to
$JETTY_HOME/start.log
I've been trying to find where that is set, and more importantly
trying to set it so the file will roll, like the request log. I've
done some quick google searches and looked at the configs, but I'm not
finding it.

Any pointers or suggestions on how to get that file to role, or if I
have to move the solr logging from start.log to another file that can
roll, daily, would be appreciated.

Thanks
Len

Back to the top