Re: [jetty-users] Adding/Removing a webapp to an embedded Jetty

Hi,

It is highly likely that this will not be extremely helpful for you, but anyway, in my osgi environment I can add web applications as described here http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Jetty_OSGi#The_OSGi_service_.27org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.27. I believe one can follow the source code of jetty to find out how it does it.

Regards,
Ivan