[jetty-users] SSL Documentation Error

Hey guys,

Bit of a Jetty newbie here, so disregard if I'm an idiot. I was setting up SSL on a new Jetty instance (7.4.5-ish) and noticed an error in the documentation. From the Eclipse wiki doc, in the "Configuring Jetty Section": http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_SSL

I believe the line: <Set name="port">8443</Set> should be inside the SslSelectChannelConnector block instead of the SslContextFactory block. If you just copy/paste it the server gives you a "no such method" error when starting up. Additionally, I needed a host entry to actually get the server to bind correctly.

Is this an error?