[jetty-users] Setting maxFormContentSize with the jetty-maven-plugin

I'm going nuts trying to set the maxFormContentSize for the
jetty-maven-plugin (version 8.0.1.v20110908)

Using the mvn jetty:run target I've tried the following things with no
success - the maxFormContenSize stays at 200000 bytes:
* add a -Dorg.mortbay.jetty.Request.maxFormContentSize=-1 to the mvn
command line
* Add
<systemProperty>
  <name>org.mortbay.jetty.Request.maxFormContentSize</name>
  <value>-1</value>
</systemProperty>
to the plugin configuration in the POM
* Add a custom jetty.xml with:
<Call class="java.lang.System" name="setProperty">
  <Arg>org.mortbay.jetty.Request.maxFormContentSize</Arg>
  <Arg>-1</Arg>
</Call>
and specify it in the jettyConfig element in the plugin configuration
(which actually throws adn exception because Jetty can't find the
Server class)

I thought the second option would certainly work but not luck. Is
there something basic I'm missing on how to configure this?

Thanks,
-Chris

Back to the top