[jetty-users] SSL error: fatal error: 40: no cipher suites in common

Hi,

I've been trying to get SSL working with an embedded Jetty install and
I keep bumping up against the above error.

I've stripped out the ancillary code to simply leave a test server
which adds an SslChannelConnector and starts.

The logging (-Djavax.net.debug=all) appears to find the certificate
without trouble, but whenever I try and connect I get the "cipher
suites" error.

My embedded code is (assume 's' is a map of configuration values, and
assume server is: Server server = new Server() ):

    	SslContextFactory scf = new SslContextFactory();
    	scf.setKeyStore(s.get("keystore"));
    	scf.setKeyStorePassword(s.get("keystorePassword"));

    	scf.setTrustStore( s.get("keystore") );
    	scf.setTrustStorePassword(s.get("keystorePassword"));

    	scf.setKeyManagerPassword(s.get("keystorePassword"));

    	SslSelectChannelConnector connector = new SslSelectChannelConnector(scf);
    	connector.setPort( port );

        server.addConnector(connector);

Prior to updating the embedded code, I used keytool to import the
certificate as detailed here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Reference/SSL_Connectors

I've tried using SslContextFactory#setIncludeCipherSuites to no avail.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Back to the top