Re: [jetty-users] Question about multiple jetty application sharing the same port

Hi Derek,

sure that's possible. You simply need to configure a different context for each webapp and make sure that you've got only a single embedded jetty running all that different contexts.

Details about jetty's context deployer can be found here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/ContextDeployer

If you have different applications and each of them starts it's own embedded jetty, then you'll have to create a centralized embedded jetty starting all webapplications in it's own contexts I fear.

Cheers,
Thomas