Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Client testing with Iūdex crawler

Well because we are just merging to github for the reporting purposes
at the moment your welcome to pull a branch from there but we can't
accept pull requests.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Contributor/Contributing_Patches

I think the easiest thing to do is to contribute patches as detailed
in the link above :)

All patches to eclipse code have to come in though bugzilla so that if
we accept them we can flag them appropriate for the iplog.

cheers and looking forward to reviewing what you have,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx