Re: [jetty-users] Unexpected delay after each HTTP response

I would suggest trying the same scenario using two separate machines, and using wireshark instead of fiddler. If you could get a trace that indicates that there's a delay in returning the response, please open a ticket at http://bugs.eclipse.org/ for RT | Jetty project and attach your configuration file(s) and the trace.

-Michael