[jetty-users] How to configure thread-pool-size for embedded jetty?

Hi,

I am trying to deploy an application with embedded jetty, however it is running out of threads, so I would like to up the default thread-pool-size a bit (guess it is arroud 10).

This is what I tried:

> Server server = new Serer(8080);
> AbstractConnector connector = (AbstractConnector) server.getConnectors()[0];
> connector.setThreadPool(new ExecutorThreadPool(10, 100, 10, TimeUnit.SECONDS));

However does't seem to work - I am still still capped at arround 10 threads.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance, Clemens

Back to the top