[jetty-users] Multiple jetty instances

Hi,

I am using jetty 7 in a multi deployment scenario, there are multiple servers are connected somehow through the web services. However in order to test the functionality I have written a junit test which starts two instances of the same class on different ports, in a single jvm. In the main program i have a global configuration object which is actually static. The problem is when I start the two jetty servers in junit, the configuration gets overridden with the server which started in the last. As a fallback mechanism I have created the configuration in ThreadLocal but this doesn't help as it is confined with the main thread, consequently as the servlet retrieves the client request the configuration becomes null and the rest of the objects involved in the . The question is, if we can share the data of the main server with the jetty worker threads?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Cheers,
Shiraz