[jetty-users] JAAS custom callbacks

Hi,

I am trying to set a custom JAAS Callback as instructed in

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/JAAS#Using_the_CallbackHandler

My callback is never instantiated or called. I examined the code of

org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.JAASLoginService

and discovered that it does not use the callback setting at all. In
the login() method it simply creates an anonymous Callback instance
and uses that. So it seems there is simply no way for me to use my
callback and the documentation is wrong.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to get my callback
instantiated and called?

Regards,
Todor

Back to the top