[jetty-users] configuration property for jetty to set character encoding

Is there a way to configure jetty such that all responses of type text/html will use a specific character encoding (like utf-8)? I realize I can set a header with content-type = "text/html; charset=UTF-8" or I can call response.setCharacterEncoding(“utf-8”), but I am looking for a global configuration for every response. IIRC, Apache has AddDefaultCharset which will cause the http header to be generated for every page. Does jetty have such a thing?

Thanks

(BTW, I posted this to user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well since I’m not sure which one is the correct place)

Yoel Spotts | Senior Software Engineer | nexidia | O: 404.495.7220 x4007 | Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.nexidia.com/images/twitter.png Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.nexidia.com/images/linkedin.png Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: http://www.nexidia.com/images/youtube.png

Back to the top