[jetty-users] HttpExchange completed but not done

I've got an application that's using the Jetty HttpClient and I'm seeing an intermittent problem with HttpExchanges that have a status of STATUS_COMPLETED but isDone() returns false.

Some details:
- I'm using version 7.2.0
- Although the problem shows up rarely, once it starts happening it continues to happen until the application is restarted. During this time the problem occurs for many different HttpExchanges, using different HttpConnections and HttpDestinations.
- Looking at the code I can see that one way to get STATUS_COMPLETED but !isDone() is if onRequestComplete is never called. onRequestComplete seems to be called by the HttpGenerator, but looking at that code I wasn't able to identify any problem.

Has anyone seen anything like this before, or have any suggestions about how to dig further.

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top