[jetty-users] Restarting webapp programmatically?

I have a webapp running on Jetty 7, and I can update it by copying new
class files to WEB-INF/classes and then restarting the server. This can
cause problems if any users are connected at the time. What I'd like to
be able to do is set a flag to ask the webapp to restart and use a SessionListener to restart the webapp when the last user logs out.

The question is, is there any way to restart either a webapp or Jetty
itself from inside a SessionListener like this?

TIA,

 John English | My old University of Brighton home page is still here: