Re: [jetty-users] Custom SessionHandler in Jetty

Where is the session handler located?  I suspect you need to register
it as a dependency of the jetty-maven-plugin (since that looks to be
your usage scenario here).  That would involve using <dependency> tags
in the plugin decl.

But this is likely a pretty typical classloader issue.  I suspect your
trying to use a class that is in the project itself that your loading
up the jetty-maven-plugin from and its just not exposed to the plugin
classloader like that.

cheers,
jesse

--