[jetty-users] Socket closed and continuation

Hello,

I'd like to be nofidied when the client close the connection (I am using continuation in jetty7). It do not seem possible (JETTY-597), do you plan to implement it ?

I try to use a NetworkTrafficListener in order to implement it by myself but the closed() method is not called when the socket is closed by the client. It is only called when the server close the socket. Is it the way it is supposed to work ?

Thanks.

Guillaume.

Back to the top