[jetty-users] monitoring jetty threads and sockets

Hello

I would like to monitor simple data from jetty, using only a web context. Is there anything like that, besides the codehaus documentation page about java-monitor?

Basic info, as numbers from ThreadMXBean, MemoryUsage and so one. Tomcat/Lambda probe also lists each thread status and stacktrace, making possible to easily detect even deadlocks.

Through java.lang.management we can get all this data, but using jetty's internal API could we get even more important info, as number of sockets waiting/ready for the selector?

thanks
--
Paulo Silveira
Caelum | Ensino e Inovação