[jetty-users] Re : jetty with activemq JMS with http

Hello,

I guess we're already using o.e.j.webapp.WebAppContext to launch our application. We have add in jetty.xml the following block :

    <Call name="addLifeCycle">
        <Arg>
            <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
                <Arg>
                    <Ref id="Contexts" />
                </Arg>
                <Arg>/home/nnn/PROJETS/ECR/workspace/jetty/webapps</Arg>
                <Arg>/server</Arg>
            </New>
        </Arg>
    </Call>

I first thought it was the nature of "Contexts" (o.e.j.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection) which was the problem, but changing it to ServletContextHandler or something extending it, only results in our app not starting at all. When our app starts it's only when it initialize the jms broker that it failed (and of course, only when it is configured to use http protocol). I will download the source of ActiveMQ and try to have a look to see what it's doing when it calls back "ServletHandler.doStart". I have attached a log with a stack trace of the problem.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Nicolas.