Re: [jetty-users] problem using RequestDispatcher to forward from servlet to jsp

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Jean-Michel Arnaud <arnaud.jm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I'm experiencing exactly the same issue on my side with
> version=7.4.1.v20110513
>
> The requestDispatcher doesn't forward to my jsp ...

I am currently working around this issue by precompiling all of my jsps and
adding them to the same ServletContext that holds the controller servlets.
[I can provide details if anyone is interested.]

However, this requires an additional build step which makes testing slightly
more complicated, so I'd love to find out if anyone knows how to
forward to a jsp
that is automatically compiled.

-Dave

Back to the top