Re: [jetty-users] websockets example: unrecognised response: 200 OK

Mark,

it sounds like Jetty is not "seeing" the request as a websocket
upgrade request.

This is likely to be caused by your browser speaking a different
dialect of websocket (as the drafts have been changing pretty
quickly).

I would suggest trying jetty-7.4 that speaks more versions of websockets.

cheers