[jetty-users] X-Forwarded-Proto

Hello.

I am using jetty 7.3.0.v20110203 behind Apache httpd with mod_ssl, mod_proxy, mod_proxy_http and mod_proxy_balancer. Apache is configured to add header X-Forwarded-Proto https for incoming https connections.

I have verified that this header is readable from jetty, but ServletRequest#isSecure() return false and ServletRequest#getScheme() return "http". The result is that the client is redirected from https to http.

In the changelog for "jetty-7.2.0.RC0 1 October 2010" there is one line mentioning this header.
326612 Handle X-Forwarded-Proto header

Anything more I need to do to make this work?

Regards,
 - Tore.

Back to the top