Re: [jetty-users] Fast request forwarding

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the HAProxy link. The main reason I'm moving towards Jetty
is that the failover component I'm writing deals with much more than
just directing traffic, so the proxying is more of an add-on to an
existing failover service than the primary purpose of it.

I'll look at subclassing the ProxyServlet, thanks.

Martin