Re: [jetty-users] Jetty http session is always null

Embedding jetty is very much like the setup via the jetty.xml files.
So if you take a look at how you set it up in the xml approach you'll
easily see how it gets getup in embedded mode.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Session_Clustering

That isn't strictly what your looking for but between that and looking
at the jetty*.xml files in the etc dir of the distribution you should
be able to piece out what you need to do.  feel free to follow up as
needed

cheers,
jesse

--