[jetty-users] jetty 7 + https ?

Hi,

I'm trying to setup jetty 7 for https. I've followed the instructions here:

  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+configure+SSL#HowtoconfigureSSL-step4

but not sure about the line:

  "(make sure that jcert.jar, jnet.jar and jsse.jar are on your classpath)"

I'm on mac os 10.6, those jars are not present, and I don't see a place to download them. Before going further - are these instructions up to date at all? They still have the mortbay package naming, not sure if these jars are still necessary with jetty 7. I looked through the eclipse doc pages for jetty, but didn't see any updated walkthrough, thought something might be at:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto#Security

no luck.

Thanks

Back to the top