From: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Yang
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:03 AM
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jetty-users] jetty 7 release note

Sorry if this turns out to be a trivial question. Can anyone kindly tell me where I can find jetty 7 release note? I can't find jetty-7 release note on jetty@eclipse or google. I need to check the release note to decide whether I should upgrade to the newer version of jetty at my company.

Thanks a lot.

Back to the top