[jetty-users] Jetty WTP Adapter and Root Context

I tried to use Jetty WTP Adapter and Jetty 7.2 on Eclipse Helios.
It was ok when I made web applications with some context names.

But when I set the context name as root(/), WTP Adapter makes context xml as ".xml"(I mean there is no file name, there is only file extension) in .metadata directory and the web app is not loaded when I run Jetty server on eclipse.

Is this a bug? And what I can do is just waiting for new Jetty WTP Adapter?
Or is there some work around to avoid this problem?

Thanks,
KwonNam.

Back to the top