[jetty-users] Serving JSPs from Jetty - What am I missing

Hello all, having christmas fun configuring Jetty. I have hello world
and freemarker servlets working but I'm stuck getting it to serve
JSPs.

From what I can see, I should use Jasper with Jetty to get JSP
support. Reckon I have the JspServlet loading and serving without
Exceptions, but I think it's failing to find .jsp files, and I've
tried putting them in the working directory, in WEB-INF, and various
other places with no luck.

I'm guessing there's some option for Jasper which is automagically
configured in a Tomcat setup which I'll have to do explicitly for
Jetty, but I don't know what. The init params for JspServlet offer no
useful control variables about pointing to .jsp files...
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/jasper-howto.html#Configuration

Jetty is launched explicitly like...
Server server = new Server(8080);
...and I have the equivalent of web.xml wiring all requests for JSPs
to the jasper JspServlet class, which looks like this in Guice...
serve("*.jsp").with(JspServlet.class);
...but when a jsp is actually routed to the JspServlet it responds...

HTTP ERROR: 404
Problem accessing /index.jsp. Reason:
    /index.jsp