[jetty-users] Jetty WTP Adaptor Released

Not too long ago we had a contribution from Angelo Zerr that gave
jetty a native WTP adaptor.  We are happy to announce its availability
now!

Shockingly, there is some documentation for this plugin, based on the
original documentation provided by Angelo...it was a model
contribution, code _and_ docs.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty_WTP_Plugin

The documentation contains installation instructions and we'll have it
available through the WTP Server Adaptor discovery mechanism soon
hopefully.

The plugin itself is largely based off of the tomcat version of the
plugin with an addition of a websocket wizard of Angelo's.

Feedback on the plugin is welcome and we have a bugzilla component
'wtp' for the plugin which I encourage people to report issues to.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty

Cheers!
jesse

--