Re: [jetty-users] configure.dtd downtime?

On 10.11.2010 21:35, Jan Bartel wrote:

Just noticed the stack trace at the bottom of your post.
The problem with the url is in one of the tag libs you're using:
org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/TagLibConfiguration$TldProcessor.parse(TagLibConfiguration.java:144)
I found the DTD that causes the problem:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd

It is referenced by a dependency that I use:
<dependency>
   <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
   <artifactId>jersey-server</artifactId>
   <version>1.4</version>
</dependency>

The server seems to be very unrealiable at the moment... sometimes it works and sometimes i just get connection-timeouts over a period auf 15 minutes, which makes me unable to start Jetty (7.1.5). :-(
Currently there aren't any other (known) network/internet-problems here.

I will contact the Jersey guys too, but can you maybe add a timeout in the XMLParser that downloads the DTDs?

regards,
Daniel

Back to the top