[jetty-users] How do you add classes to the server classpath

I'm working with Jetty 7.2.0 and I'm trying to add classes to the server classpath, as described here[1]. Is the referenced document still valid for Jetty 7.2 and if so, how does one go about adding classes to the "server implementation" classpath?

My basic issue is that I have some classes needed by a JNDI resource whose versions conflict with classes contained in a webapp. I really would rather not have to use the WebAppContext#setServerClasses property because then that means I have to maintain it for each webapp. Instead I'd prefer something like Tomcat where they just have two different lib directories, one for "server" libs and one for "common/system" libs.

I've tried using the methods in the "Adding extra classpaths to Jetty" section but that seems to be adding them to the system classpath (i.e. the web app is still seeing them and there are still version conflicts).

Thanks.

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Classloading

--
Chad La Joie