[jetty-users] Jetty HttpClient without ThreadPool?

Hi

Is there any way to completely by pass the ThreadPool while using Jetty HttpClient? I want to avoid the overhead of creating the threads and want to complete the request-response round trip on the same thread that creates the HttpClient. I have looked in the source code and have almost come to a conclusion that this is not possible. But want to see if anyone has tried this.

Thanks
Sachin

Back to the top