[jetty-users] HELP: Having problems importing Jetty SSL cert

Please see below….  Thank you.

Luigi

Yeah I figured it wasn't the right place, but I am new with this mailing list and I was told to just submit my problem. I can try the other one you had suggested....

Yes - we followed the steps over at codehaus/Jetty site.

Yes - we imported the cert into a keystore using keytool.

There is currently two entries in the keystore. We have tried to remove the one and when we do that we get an error when launching the service.... it's almost like it requires to have this one keystore entry. The entry shows owner is by the server (requestor) and the issuer is also the server. The entry we would like for it to take is issued by Go Daddy.

Yes - we referenced the keystore in the xml file. We also told it to use port 8443 (this is our secure port we would like to use and have opened on our firewall) However, I wonder if our reference isn't entered correctly? How can we confirm whether we entered our information correctly?

Thanks,

Luigi