Re: [jetty-users] 100% CPU utilization with Jetty 7.1.6

Not sure if the thread dump was able to help at all.  I did find something interesting.  We tried the Sun 1.7 JVM and CPU utilization went down to pretty much nothing running what would be a typical load on the server we are testing.  With Jetty 7.2 on the 1.6 JVM, CPU utilization still runs higher but doesn't totally kill the server.  It does run close to 100% most of the time with less than 50 users using the server.  Of course, the 1.7 JVM is not helpful right now.  Is there any way to figure out what JVM bug we may be experiencing with Jetty 7.1.6/7.2?

Tony

Jan Bartel wrote:
Tony,

Can you post a thread dump during the 100% cpu?

Also, any settings from jetty.xml that you have
customized.

thanks,
Jan