Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 memory leak

This particular issue happens with both 7.1.4 and 7.1.6.  We were attempting to upgrade to 7.1.6 to see if it fixed the issue but it has not.  Of course, you saw my other post with the high utilization issues so it has been a battle.

Tony

Jan Bartel wrote:
Tony,

From your other posts, you seem to be upgrading to 7.1.6 - can
you confirm whether this is happening also on 7.1.6 or only 7.1.4?

thanks
Jan