[jetty-users] Testing a fix on windows

I'm looking for someone in the jetty community with a windows machine
to do a simple test for me prior to release 7.2.0.

I've committed a patch for a long-standing issue raised against the
jetty maven plugin, but that is actually caused by this maven problem:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3607

The problem is that maven does not escape jars with spaces in the path
before it puts them onto the classpath.

I've put a workaround in for this into jetty, but don't have easy
access to a windows machine to test it on.

If someone could try out 7.2-SNAPSHOT of the jetty-maven-plugin
that would be helpful.

All you should need is to have your maven repository in a path
with spaces in it - the default of C:/Documents and Settings
should do it.

Doing mvn jetty:run should NOT produce any exceptions that
look like:
java.net.URISyntaxExceptions : Illegal character in path at index 18: file:/C:/Documents and Settings/xxx/.m2/repository/xxxxxx

thanks,
Jan
--
Jan Bartel, Webtide LLC | janb@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.webtide.com