Re: [jetty-users] Why would one environment deploy all of the war to /tmp but another environment deploy only the jar's from the war's WEB_INF?

Jesse,

> oh good, I was trying to mull through what might be causing that last
> night and was coming up with nothing.. good job figuring out that little nugget

Thanks. It all started with the well-worn "jetty isn't working so well
now that tmpwatch ran" issue. Only when I had the entire WAR unpacked
into /tmp it was affected more ;)

Chris

Back to the top