[jetty-users] running jetty within eclipse

I know some newb probably sends an email every other week on this topic, but I truly can't find any realiable, easy, up-to-date, straight forward instructions on properly getting Jetty running with Eclipse, with live class reloading, etc..

So I'm looking for any comments, help, pointers here.

The only thing that's reliable is Run Jetty Run plugin, and they say that they have stopped development on that plugin. Is that still the best available option? How about the RunJettyRun versions ( code.google.com, versus github fork ).

so.. anybody want to the discussion?

ps - If you go to your documentation page ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto ), and search for "Eclipse", you only see some broken links to non-existent wiki pages..

Back to the top