Re: [jetty-users] First experiences using Jetty for unittest

we maintain a patchset on glassfish jsp jars for a while now so they
have nicer logging integration with jetty..you seem to be pulling your
jars from somewhere where juli is a part of the jsp impl.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jsp-2.1-glassfish/2.1.v20100127/

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/mortbay/jetty/jsp-api-2.1-glassfish/2.1.v20100127/

Those are the links to those our artifacts

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx