Re: [jetty-users] Problem with Jetty Embedded

Joachim,

Could be Ye Olde But Goode tmp files deletion:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Webapp+suddenly+stopped+working

Jan

Joachim Haagen Skeie wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with Embedding Jetty in my project. When I start up, everything works out as expected and it runs without any problems for several days. For some reason though, after 4-5 days Jetty stops serving my JSF files and instead starts showing me a directory listing (where all JSF files are missing):

I build my application with Maven and assemble a .zip file with appassembler (<artifactId>appassembler-maven-plugin</artifactId>). The code for starting the embedded Jetty Server Process is located here: http://svn.codehaus.org/eurekaj/trunk/EurekaJ.ManagerServer/src/main/java/org/eurekaJ/managerServer/JettyServer.java

The full pom.xml is available here: http://svn.codehaus.org/eurekaj/trunk/EurekaJ.ManagerServer/pom.xml

The problem were both present in 6.1.x and in 7.0.1.v20091125.
/** Med Vennlig Hilsen | Very Best Regards
 *       Joachim Haagen Skeie
 * @Degree, Bachelor of Information Technology, QUT, Brisbane,Australia
 * @Degree, Master of Information Technology, QUT, Brisbane, Australia
 * @Title, Software Engineer, IT Architect, NorgesGruppen Data AS