RE: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 Plus ClassNotFoundException

Thanks!  I had to move the OPTIONS to after the start.jar, but it worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Bartel
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:40 PM
To: JETTY user mailing list
Subject: Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 Plus ClassNotFoundException

Joe,

The runline is:

java -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=512m OPTIONS=All  \
-Dnexpart.ps.config.location=/usr/local/etc/nexpart.ps   \
 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -server \
-jar start.jar etc/jetty.xml etc/jetty-plus.xml 2>&1 >> /tmp/abc.out &

In other words, its just OPTIONS=All, not -DOPTIONS=All.

cheers
Jan