Re: [jetty-users] JVM BUG(s) - injecting delay57 times

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/JDK1.6+Problems

they are most often messages showing that one of the issues above has
been triggered...

getting them fixed would be having sun fix the issue, which according
to some of the problem reports they have indicated they will just fix
them in java 1.7 and leave the errors in 6

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell