Re: [jetty-users] Re: NPE in WebSocketServlet

2010/3/2 Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sven,

Jetty is meant to hide most of it's implementation classes from
the webapp.  WebSocket is an exception to that "rule".

I'll have to check if the jetty-maven-plugin has been updated
to handle that.

thanks for the feedback.

cheers

I was already wondering how this will work when other servlet containers implement WebSockets. WebSockets will need to go into a future servlet standard, right?

By the way, when I also set org.eclipse.jetty.jetty-server to "provided" then Jetty won't even find basic classes like HttpConnection when run with "mvn jetty:run". This can't be right?

Regards,
Sven

Back to the top