Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7 upgrade issue

Tony,

it has gone, but it should not be hard to add back.
In fact it can be modelled off the new websocket stuff,
which replaces the HttpConnection with a WebSocketConnection.

It should be pretty trivial to write a ConnectConnection.
Hmmmm but we'll have to spoof the upgrade mechanism to
trigger it....

Let me think about this over the next day or two...

cheers