RE: [jetty-users] Jetty-7 getting started doco

Hi Greg -

My only frustration with Jetty, which I hugely admire, is the lack of doco.  What I particularly miss is an intermediate level explanation of the architecture.  It seems to turn out that I can do whatever I need to do with it with a small amount of code,  but because I don't have a clear picture of the architecture, I often do a lot blind search through the code to find the solution --- particularly when I haven't had to fiddle with Jetty for a few months.

Perhaps it would be useful to create a wiki page where people can lob the questions that they'd like to see answered by the doco.  This would serve as a sort of minimal checklist for eventual doco writer and also help ensure that it adds the users' needs.

Paul