Re: [jetty-users] Change headerBufferSize via config

BC,

You need to use the Get element to get the server from the context
and then get the connector from the server.... hmmm but I don't
think the XML has the syntax needed to look into an array to do the
set.

Tell us a bit more about your environment... is this embedded code?

It might be that you can write a context listener that changes this
in code.

regards