[jetty-users] Jetty7 XBean

Hi,

I'm working on moving ActiveMQ dev trunk on Jetty 7, so we can start
working on some WebSocket stuff. I have a few things that's seems
missing at the moment.

1) XBean - I see that classes in jetty-server are all annotated for
XBean, but I can't find scheme anywhere. Is there a way to use Jetty 7
with XBean at the moment?

2) jetty-maven-plugin has no 7.0.2-SNAPSHOT

I'm willing to help regarding these tasks, just don't want to
duplicate existing work or work in progress. If you have any pointers
regarding these topics, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll try to
create patches and move these stuff forward.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Back to the top