Re: [jetty-users] Embed a Flash animation within RCP Help (Jetty)

This seems interesting. May be you want to use red5 server which is opensource java implementation of adobe's flash based streaming. Here goes the URL:

http://code.google.com/p/red5/

--- On Wed, 25/11/09, Craig Burlock <craig.burlock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Craig Burlock <craig.burlock@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jetty-users] Embed a Flash animation within RCP Help (Jetty)
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 25 November, 2009, 3:30 PM

Hello all,

I'm wanting to enhance my Eclipse 3.4 RCP Help using Flash "screen-capture" movies to provide training on how to use my RCP application.

I'm assuming I'll need additional libraries (war, jar etc) to be included somewhere (perhaps within the embedded Jetty config), but I'm not sure where. I'm using an embedded JRE, so I do have control over what is added.

Has anyone done this? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Additional note:

I'm guessing a solution may involve adding Flash Player libraries to Jetty. Has anyone out there done this? I have experience with doing this type of thing with Tomcat and other servers, but I'm not sure how to configure the hidden Eclipse RCP instance of Jetty to include additional functionality.

I'd love to solve this because I'd be able to include voiced training movies within my Eclipse 3.4 RCP Help.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----