Re: [jetty-users] configure jetty with apache via Mod_Proxy

There's a typo:

<VirtualHost *.80>

should probably be

<VirtualHost *:80>
(any IP, port 80)

You don't need NameVirtualHost unless you plan to have multiple domain names with different configurations on the same IP
For example:
http://mydomain.com/   --> localhost:8080/webapp
http://mydomain.co.uk/ --> localhost:8080/other-webapp